2012年5月29日星期二

internship

What new skills have you learned that you can apply at other jobs?
I learn how to write the sentence and the report and how to communicate to the elderly.
What kind of relationship do you have with your mentor and co-workers?What kinds of communication skills have you gained?
Me and my mentor and co-workers relationship wis like a friend, sometimes i read the news paper to the elderly talk about the life and me.

Specifically, how has your English improved since beginning internship?
Writing and the talking for example every day i need write a report and talking to the elderly and my supervisor to improved my english.

What is the primary mission or purpose of the organization you work for?
Take care the elderly to the Hospital.
You have FIVE WEEKS of internship left. What are two goals do you hope to accomplish during the remaining weeks?
i hope to during the remaining weeks can improved my english to the best and how to communicate to the Person.

没有评论:

发表评论